Re: Questions about some expressions in help

On Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 05:12:46PM +0200, Marek Černocký wrote:
> I translate GTK-Doc help and I have two questions. At first I don't know
> what mean follow expressions:
>
> foldoc

The relatively well known foldoc.org site/service.

> xi:included

Included using XInclude http://www.w3.org/TR/xinclude/ that is
conventionally declared in the "xi" namespace and hence written as
<xi:include .../>.

> At second, is Opaque/Transparent copy equivalent to Close/Open?

Are you translating the license or where did you find these?  The GFDL
has been translated to many languages you should use the existing
translation.  Also note the license has to be included verbatim, i.e. in
English, even in translations.  You may include a translation of the
license in addition to the original license but it will be only
informational.  And since xml2po is rather naive, modifying the document
structure to include both license versions is between cumbersome and
impossible...

Yeti