Re: gtk-doc resolution-independen branch

Hey,

Yeah. I did wonder about adding GTK+ specific code there, but I noticed
there was already a stack of it, so I didn't feel too upset.

I think using plugins is a good idea though.

Maybe the solution is to allow the passing of an optional Perl module
(e.g. --with-plugin=gtk.pm) that can define certain hooks within the
scanner e.g. to fiddle with the type handling etc. We can modify the
gtk-doc.make to provide a WITH_PLUGIN in the Makefile.am.

Thoughts?

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA