inconsistent struct and function output

hi,

I am fixing the problems with gtk-doc not being able to detect incomplete/unused
symbols in tmpl-free build. While doing that I discovered potential to unify
code and make the docs more consistent.

Below two (sligtly edited) examples for a struct and a function.

1) In the struct documentation the box shows the verbatim declaration. The field
list under the long-descripion shows fields (with their types) and the
scriptions. The types are xreffed.

2) In the function documentation, the box has xreffed types. The list only shows
parameter name + description.

I'd propose to change 1) to look like 2). Or should we merge it, so that we have
xreffed types in both box and list?

Stefan

GtkdocObjectClass

| typedef struct {                                                          |
|   GObjectClass parent;                                                    |
|                                                                           |
|   /* class methods */                                                     |
|   void (*test)(const GtkdocObject * const self, void * user_data);        |
| } GtkdocObjectClass;                                                      |
class data of gtk-doc unit test class (long description).

    GObjectClass parent;   member 1
    test ()                member 2

gtkdoc_object_set_otest ()

| gboolean          gtkdoc_object_set_otest           (GObject *self,       |
|                                                      const gchar *value); |
Set the "otest" property (long description).

    self : the object
    value : the new otest value
    Returns : TRUE for success

Since 0.5