Re: Without autotools

The shell quoting failed when I tried CC="gcc" CC='gcc' CC=\"gcc\" and CC=\'gcc\' when passing variables to the perl script. However if gtkdoc-scangobj is harmful for my project I guess that point is moot.

The source is here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mebitag/

I settled on NaturalDocs because I didn't want to spend more time getting documentation working than writing the actual program. It doesn't have full C support but I like the readability I get so maybe this gtkdoc problem isn't a priority for me anymore.