Re: Without autotools

Il giorno Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:48:33 -0400
Connor Behan <connor behan gmail com> ha scritto:

> The comments all follow this format: http://pastebin.com/mc8edc76

Hi,

the docblocks look good to me: the problem is not there.

> What I'm doing (using gtk-doc.make as a guide) is:
>
> gtkdoc-scan --module=libmebi --source-dir=.
> gtkdoc-scangobj --module=libmebi --output-dir=.
>
> Then this fails because I hate figuring out how to quote shell

gtkdoc-scangobj requires a project based on GObject and if libmebi is
not such kind of project this step is useless (in your case harmful
too). Just touch the required files, probably:

libmebi.types
libmebi.args
libmebi.hierarchy
libmebi.interfaces
libmebi.prerequisites
libmebi.signals

and jump directly to the gtkdoc-mktmpl step. There will probably be
other adjustments to do: a link to the sources would be more helpful.

Ciao
--
Nicola