Re: idea on gobject-introspection / gtk-doc metadata
- From: Dan Winship <danw novell com>
- To: Damon Chaplin <damon karuna uklinux net>
- Cc: gtk-doc-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: idea on gobject-introspection / gtk-doc metadata
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:52:17 -0400
Damon Chaplin wrote:
Maybe a better idea would be for bindings to grab all the gtk-doc
documentation, and then just override the docs for particular functions
if they need to.
Yeah, I didn't mean to suggest that the bindings docs could be generated
completely automatically from the C docs, just that this would make the
job of bootstrapping from the C docs a little easier than it is now.
] [Thread Prev