[patch] C99 restrict support

Hi folks,

I've made a patch to add support for the C99 "restrict" keyword.  It's
here: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=36601&action=view
(against version 1.2; I can redo against the current CVS if needed).

With the patch, gtkdoc-mktmpl and gtkdoc-mkdb now correctly parse C99
source and generate correct documentation.  However, some functions
are not correctly parsed.  Since I'm not a gtk-doc expert, could
anyone tell me if this is due to the patch or a problem with my use of
gtk-doc in the source tree?

When the docs are generated, I get this:

*** Rebuilding template files ***
cd . && gtkdoc-mktmpl --module=uterm
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_get_start_char
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_get_num_chars
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_get_map_start_char
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_get_map_num_chars
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_map_get_start_char
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_map_get_num_chars
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_map_get_map_start_char
touch tmpl-build.stamp
*** Building XML ***
cd . && \
gtkdoc-mkdb --module=uterm --source-dir=../../../uterm --output-format=xml
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_get_start_char
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_get_num_chars
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_get_map_start_char
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_get_map_num_chars
WARNING: Parameter description missing in source code comment block -
         Func: uterm_code_table_map_get_table Param: Returns.
WARNING: Parameter described in source code comment block but does not exist -
         Func: uterm_code_table_map_get_table Param: table.
WARNING: Parameter described in source code comment block but does not exist -
         Func: uterm_code_table_map_new Param: map_start_char.
WARNING: Parameter described in source code comment block but does not exist -
         Func: uterm_code_table_map_new Param: num_chars.
WARNING: Parameter description missing in source code comment block -
         Func: uterm_code_table_map_lookup_char Param: code_table.
WARNING: Parameter description missing in source code comment block -
         Func: uterm_code_table_map_lookup_char Param: Returns.
WARNING: Parameter described in source code comment block but does not exist -
         Func: uterm_code_table_map_lookup_char Param: map.
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_map_get_start_char
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_map_get_num_chars
WARNING: No declaration for: uterm_code_table_map_get_map_start_char
WARNING: Parameter description missing in source code comment block -
         Func: uterm_code_structure_set_c1_element Param: cr_area.
49% symbol docs coverage (56 symbols documented, 59 not documented)

It's the "WARNING: No declaration for: xxx" messages that worry me
most (the others are due to the docs being incomplete).  What is
causing these warnings?

The source code that shows this problem can be found here:
http://www.whinlatter.ukfsn.org/gtk/uterm-0.1.0.tar.bz2

Many thanks!
Roger

- --