Re: Interface Stability (was Re: xxx-undocumented.txt)

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 18:06, Brian Cameron wrote:

> However, I worry that simply making the default "Stable" and not
> printing out any output for the default will discourage its use and
> undermine its usefulness.  Can't we think of an approach that
> makes the documentation a bit easier without undermining the feature?

Regarding the output, maybe we could display the "Since:" and
"Stability:" information right-aligned next to the function name.
I'd find that less annoying than having 2 paragraphs after the function
description.

I'd also be tempted to use red for "Unstable", to make it more
noticeable.

Damon