Re: gtk-doc documentation

Hi jacob,

Jacob Kroon wrote:
I decided that I wanted to use gtk-doc to document the API for a GObject-based library that I've written, but in search for documentation all I could find was the textfile that accompany gtk-doc, setting-up.txt. Looking at the examples in gtk+ is helpful, but it would be nice if there was a more in-depth tutorial.
Does anyone know of one ?

There is a full-blown documentation is cvs. It can be read via yelp under Application/Programming

Its not 100% done. But includes most things you need to know.

If there is a lack of documentation I will try to write down some notes as I
go along, and post them here later for publication if anyone's interested.

It would be cool, if you can send feedback about it, so that I can enhance it.

Stefan