gtk-doc documentation

I decided that I wanted to use gtk-doc to document the API for a GObject-based library that I've written, but in search for documentation all I could find was
the textfile that accompany gtk-doc, setting-up.txt. Looking at the examples
in gtk+ is helpful, but it would be nice if there was a more in-depth tutorial.
Does anyone know of one ?

If there is a lack of documentation I will try to write down some notes as I
go along, and post them here later for publication if anyone's interested.

Regards
Jacob Kroon