Re: Help!!!!!!!!

(This list is really for discussing gtk-doc and the GTK+ docs, not for
general questions. gtk-app-devel-list is probably more appropriate.)

On Mon, 2005-04-11 at 11:48 +0000, trupthi n t wrote:

> Hi,
>   I am developing an application in using gtk+1.2.10 in linux.
>
>   I am not able to carry out the following tasks:
>
>     1)TO capture the system date (using an in built function)

I can't see a glib function to do that, but you can use the standard
time() and localtime() functions.

>     2)To write/find a function which returns the the widget on which
>         the current focus is.

gtk_window_get_focus() will return the widget that would have the focus
if the window itself is focused (if gtk_window_is_active() is true).

>     3)To compile and execute glade interface designer for gtk+1.2

You'll need an old version of Glade, 0.6.4.

Damon