useless <link> elements

The generated html for the GTK+ docs grows with each release - and
30%-50% of each page seem to be filled with <link rel="..."> elements in
the <head> element. I can see that rel="home", rel="up", maybe even
rel="chapter" and rel="section" can be useful, but why do we need tons
of <link rel="refentry" > elements ? Mozilla shows them in a huge
scrolling menu, which is not really useful.

Therefore I would like to propose getting rid of the rel="refentry"
links.

Regards, Matthias