Multiple indices

I thought I'd mention that a new version of the XSL DocBook stylesheets,
1.66, has been released last week. If you install that version, the
magic in gtk-doc.xsl can do its job and let gtk-doc produce separate
indices for new and deprecated symbols. I've coded this more than a year
ago, and I am pretty happy that all the pieces are in place now for this
- with DocBook XML 4.3, the multi-index functionality even moves into
the DocBook DTD proper, away from the role attribute I have been using
for it.

Matthias