Re: new release for GNOME 2.5.5

> It looks like we need a new release of gtk-doc for GNOME 2.5.5/2.6.0.
>
> I'll try to do it tomorrow, unless someone else was planning to do it.
>
> We don't have any problems to sort out before 2.6.0 do we?
>
> Damon

would you mind separating the stylesheet from the configuration files of
gtkdoc, and include a .css in the distribution of gtk-doc ? So that it
could be themeable (i've done it for gtk-doc 1.1 and I have added some
styles). If you choose to include the styles in the html pages for some
reasons i don't know, please forget my question

Thanks !

Vincent TORRI