Re: creating a doc from several lib

> On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 16:02, Vincent Torri wrote:
>
> > Thanks ! it works this way.
> > I have also find another solution, which corresponds to my pb : i have
> > more than two lib (~10) and i want to document some of them. I can ignore
> > .h files with IGNORE_HFILES, but it is a pain, with so much headers...
>
> You can put directories into IGNORE_HFILES, if I recall correctly.
>
> Does that help?
> 						Owen

it does not seem to work : Suppose that i only have two libs. I tried to
hide all the libs:

DOC_SOURCE_DIR=top
IGNORE_HFILES=  \
	lib1/   \
	lib2/

but it does not hide directories (gtk-doc 1.1).

the Makefile.am of the doc of gtk contains the line:
FIXXREF_OPTIONS=--extra-dir=../gdk-pixbuf/html --extra-dir=../gdk/html

Am I wrong to suppose that it allows the gtk doc to use links to
functions that appear in the gdk(-pixbuf) doc ?
It doesn't seems to work with my doc (i have described what i have done
in my previous message)

thanks !

Vincent TORRI