Re: Which is best: *.c or tmpl/*.sgml

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 21:53, Geert Stappers wrote:

> Could some post the URL of the gtk-doc documentation?

Aarons excellent document is available at:

	http://developer.gnome.org/arch/doc/authors.html

and if you are looking for a project to help out on try my list of API
doc coverage:

	http://www.employees.org/~kmsharp/apidoc.html

> Yes, I is me whining again about the visibility of this project :-)

It certainly needs more visibility.  Jeff Waugh is working on a project
called library.gnome.org which will be an overhaul of the developer
documentation, as part of this it is hoped to improve access to
developer technologies like gtk-doc.

Grab Jeff on IRC, or gnome-web-list gnome org if you want to know more.

Keith.