Re: Changes to authors.html, part II

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 04:08:59PM -0500, Aaron Weber wrote:
> Malcolm, Matthias, thank you for your input!
>
> I've got what I think is pretty accurate, with the proviso that I'm not

    3. Edit Makefile.am files:
          + You will need one Makefile.am for each directory you have
            created.
          + List all subdirectories in the SUBDIRS section.
          + List all extra files in the EXTRA_DIST section.
          + Your toplevel Makefile.am file should contain the line
            MKDB_OPTIONS= output-mode=xml. If you want to use XML tags in
            your code comment blocks, add the--sgml-mode flag as well.

This should be something like.

    3. Edit Makefile.am files:
          + You will need one Makefile.am for each directory you have
            created.
          + List all subdirectories in the SUBDIRS section.
          + List all extra files in the EXTRA_DIST section.
       so far the regular automake setup.
          + Your docs/reference/Makefile.am file should contain the line
            include gtk-doc.make
            MKDB_OPTIONS= output-mode=xml. If you want to use XML tags in
            your code comment blocks, add the--sgml-mode flag as well.

> sure that adding that single line to your configure.in will really work.
AFAIK the include gtk-doc.make is also needed.

> Anyway, this seems like a reasonable overview of the docs process... I'm
Yes, it is progress.

> CC'ing the jeff waugh for his opinion on the commitability of this page
> (and the elisp it links to).
>
> a.

Geert Stappers