gtkdoc-fixxref can't handle xmlns property

Hi,

I've noticed that cross reference links e.g. between gtk and glib och
gobject and glib recently stopped working.

The reason seems to be that gtkdoc-fixxref does some regexp search for
<GTKDOCLINK HREF...> which breaks since my html files have <GTKDOCLINK
xmlns="..." HREF...>. I'm not sure what the right fix is, whether to fix
the regexp or the style sheet.

Any ideas?
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    rhult codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/