crossreferences in installed xml

I'm currently toying around with an xslt stylesheet to implement the
inter-document id space which we use for the API docs. I guess the
following question is one for John: if I convert a cross-document link
into an ulink, what should the url look like for the gnome help system ?

I.e. if the pango api docs contain
<link linkend="g-malloc">g_malloc()</link>
and the main document of the glib docs is called glib-docs.xml, is the
following ulink the proper replacement ?
<ulink url="ghelp://glib/glib-docs.xml#g-malloc">g_malloc()</ulink>