Re: new guy here

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 03:03, Charles Lambert wrote:
> i just signed up!
> i wanted to know what's the best way to get up to
> speed on things so i can start helping out. For the
> next 2 weeks i can devote all my time to this. after
> that i have to start working again, but of course i
> will still help.

What did you want to help out with? Writing docs for GTK+?
This list is really for discussion about the gtk-doc tool,
but I doubt you wanted to help with that ;)

Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de> may be able to point you
at parts of GTK+ that need help. I think parts of glib like
GObject need a lot of work.

I'm not sure what the procedure is for helping out with docs at the
moment. Matthias?

Damon