LibEgg documentation

I just checked in the infrastructure to build the Libegg docs using gtk-doc with the following options:

  1. uses DocBook/XML
  2. uses XIncludes to include the various parts of the documentation
  3. uses xsltproc (called by gtkdoc-mkhtml) to generate the HTML docs

Might be interesting to others trying to set this up (I haven't added all the necessary configure.in rules though).

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ |   http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html