Re: unable to have correct signal prototype in documentation.

le ven 07-06-2002 à 14:26, Owen Taylor a écrit :

> gtk-doc queries the signal system for the signal signatures.
> (Though I think you can probably override them in
> foo-overrides.txt if you are making extensive use of G_TYPE_POINTER.)
>
> The problem here is probably a mis-registered signal.  (Are you
> passing in the right parameter type arguments, along with the
> marshaler?)
Ok, i forgot to specify that i've got 2 arguments in the
gtk_signal_new function. This fix the first pb, i know obtain :

void        user_function                  (LimdiDoc *limdidoc,
                                            gpointer arg1,
                                            gpointer arg2,
                                            gpointer user_data);

> > gtk-doc is just a hack :-( The signal prototypes for know gtk signals are
> > hardwired in gtkdoc-scangobj somewhere. We probably should replace that
> > by some magic to figure out the prototype based on the marshaller, as you
> > say.
I've add some code in gtkdoc-scangobj in lookup function to obtain the
right prototype :

void        user_function                  (LimdiDoc *limdidoc,
                                            GtkMenuItem *item,
                                            LimdiMenuDef *def,
                                            gpointer user_data);

> (Though I think you can probably override them in
> foo-overrides.txt if you are making extensive use of G_TYPE_POINTER.)
I don't understand what's this mean ! Does it means if i write somewhere
one limdi-overrides.txt i could obtain the right prototype without
patching gtkdoc-scangobj ?

Lecomte Jean-François                  Littéral S.A.
                               8, av. Duval le Camus
                    BP 156 -F92215 Saint-Cloud Cedex
                                              France
Tél. +33 0 146 02 84 76