New here.

Hi,

I'm new subscriber in this list.
I'm quite interested in the GTK+ documentation efforts.

I've encountered lots of troubles with GtkDoc (Many files lost because
not registered as EXTRA_DIST in Makefile.am :-{, non-knowledge of SGML
stuff...) and I wish I could help to improve this system, and/or to
provide a GUI for easy doc creation/maintenance.

I'm currently working on "GtkDocBuilder" (in early development stage) to
contribute making documenting easier.

Bye,
--
Bruno AVET <burnos-dev club-internet fr>