Api docs completion status

Hi Havoc,

saw your comment regarding api docs completion status on Gnotices:

> scroll down to the 2.0 section. All 100% except libgobject and some
deprecated GTK features

while it is certainly true that most of the undeprecated app-level entry
points have some form of
documentation, there is still:

- quite a bit new functionality uncovered, e.g .mnemonics (I was kind of
hoping you could do some of those), treeview
- some older widget-writer level functionaliy uncovered, e.g. gtkbindings,
style paint functions
- some more introductory stuff would be good (many "long descriptions" are
missing)
- the coverage on structs/enums is much lower than on functions/macros.

Maybe we can fill some of these holes after 2.0.0.

 Matthias