Re: Standard path for documentation installation

On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 22:24, John Fleck wrote:

> For the end-user (as opposed to developer) documentation you've
> listed, we are consistent:
>
> $(prefix)/share/gnome/help/<docid>/<lang>/*

So it would probably be a good thing if the developer docs were
installed using a similar scheme.

$(prefix)/share/gnome/help/glib/C/*

gtk-doc needs to move to XML, which means finding a solution to
cross-references between documents. Maybe using the OMF files.
We'd also need to make sure the XML docs are displayed OK in the help
browser.

Damon