Re: gtk-doc version and configure.in breakage

I'm going to add this gtk-doc.pc.in file to gtk-doc:

=================
prefix= prefix@
exec_prefix= exec_prefix@

Name: gtk-doc
Version: @VERSION@
==================

I'll also change the examples/configure.in check to this:

gtk_doc_min_version=1.0
AC_MSG_CHECKING([gtk-doc version >= $gtk_doc_min_version])
if pkg-config --atleast-version=$gtk_doc_min_version gtk-doc; then
  AC_MSG_RESULT(yes)
  GTKDOC=true
else
  AC_MSG_RESULT(no)
  GTKDOC=false
fi

And I'll bump the version up to 1.0, to try to avoid problems with
apps/libs using the old configure.in example code.

I've tested this with pango, and it seems OK.

I'll commit in a few days unless someone disagrees.

Damon