Re: Since and deprecated
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon kendo fsnet co uk>
- To: Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de>
- Cc: gtk-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Since and deprecated
- Date: 05 Dec 2002 00:50:11 +0000
On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 23:25, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Here is a patch supporting since and deprecated info in template files.
> You can add
> @Since: 2.2
> @Deprecated: Use foo() instead.
> at the end of a "parameter" list in a template. The also works for
> structs, user functions, etc.
> If there are no objections, I'd like to commit this in order to get on
> with the addition of since and deprecated info in the gtk api docs.
This looks OK, but I can't really remember all that gtk-doc code so I'm
not entirely sure.
But as long as you test it a bit as you add docs for GTK+ it should be
] [Thread Prev