Sorry beginner. How simply draw RGB buffer

Hej!!!

I have started programming using GDK, GTK, Gnome libraries 2 weeks ago.
After 2 days looking in documentation on WWW pages
(http://www.gtk.org/rdp/index.html and others) I am surely lost.

 I have RGB buffer (unsigned char *) from camera and I still dont know hot to
display it in the GtkPreview. Or maybe I should use better Widget.

Please help, because I dont know how to make it ( lost reading about widgets:
Visual, Pixmap, Window, Drawable, ...)
I guess it is very easy but .....

Zbych

Ps.  What I have to do to refresh dialog, when I change a visible (or
sensitive) flag for a Label or Button. It works only when I will move the
cursor over the button or label.