Re: Trouble when mkdb-ing with ORBit-generated headers
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon ximian com>
- To: Peter Williams <peter newton cx>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>, gtk-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Trouble when mkdb-ing with ORBit-generated headers
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 19:38:09 -0400
Peter Williams wrote:
> On 25 May 2001 15:33:33 -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > It could be added, or maybe the doc-comment searcher could be improved
> > a bit not to think:
> > /** prototypes **/
> > Is a doc comment.
> The attached patch should safely resolve the problem -- it detects
> single-line comments and skips them. Stylistically it could be improved,
> but the change is really simple.
Thanks. I've committed it.
] [Thread Prev