a few proposed changes to make setup easier

I am going to do a couple of simple things to gtk-doc to make
it a bit easier to set it up:

 o In gtkdoc-scan.in, if the MODULE-sections.txt file doesn't
   exist, we copy the MODULE-decl-list.txt in its place.
   (The user can still rearrange it later, if they want.)

 o In gtkdoc-mkdb.in, if the main SGML file for the documentation
   doesn't exist, we create it. (I have to add a --sgml-file argument
   so we know where it is supposed to go.)

After this is done, all the developer will have to do is:

 o Pinch the configure.in/Makefile.am gtk-doc stuff from GTK+.
 o Tweak the variables at the top of the Makefile.am.
 o Create the MODULE.types file, if their library contains GtkObjects.
 o Do a 'make'.

Then they should have the basic documentation.

I'll try this on one of the GNOME libs, to see if it works.

I think I'll remove gtk-doc/examples, since it is out of date.
I'll also remove some things from doc, to tidy it up, e.g. notes.txt,
gtk_button.txt, manpage, manpage.man.

Then I'll update the README, and doc/setting-up.txt.

Any comments?

Damon