Re: Documentation coverage patch.

Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> As requested by Chema and others, we need a way to track the coverage of
> embedded API documentation, and put that on a web page. The first step
> towards that is this patch for gtk-doc, which adds two output files, one a
> list of the undocumented functions and macros in the module, and the other
> containing the counts and percentages. It's based on a patch HP sent me.
>
> Please review this patch and tell me if it's ok to commit. gtk-doc doesn't
> have a HACKING file, and Owen suggested I send it here for review.

I'd prefer it if it didn't output $MODULE-symbols.txt by default, unless
there is a good reason. Maybe add a command-line option for that.

Maybe the $MODULE-undocumented.txt and $MODULE-doc_percentage.txt files
should be combined into one $MODULE-status.txt file, with the summary
at the top.

Other than that I think it looks OK.

Damon