Re: Patches

Owen Taylor wrote:

> Eric Lemings <eric b lemings lmco com> writes:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Would anybody have problems with patches submitted to make gtk-doc more
> > compatible with javadoc, in terms of both functionality and
> > look-and-feel?
>
> That's a very general, and hard to answer question. Could you
> provide some specifics about what you want to do?
>
>                                         Owen

Okay, for starters, I'd like to see the HTML output generated by gtk-doc
look more like the Java API Specification pages, mostly in simple
formatting details rather than organizational changes.  This wouldn't
cause any headaches (unless it's by reading some of the tiny fonts used
in the footnotes).  ;)

I have other ideas but they'd probably be less receptive.

Eric.