Limitation in db2html

gtk-doc experts:

I am using the db2html script program that is included in the stylesheets
and I notice that it basically calls jade like this:

   jade -t sgml -ihtml -d ${DB_STYLESHEET}\#html

I needed to increase jade's max errors value with the "-E 500" flag because
my code was generating too many warnings/errors and was causing jade to
exit.  However in order to do this I had to hack the db2html program
manually and add it.  It seems that it would be nicer if you could pass
jade arguments into db2html and it would forward them onto jade.

Brian