Re: Glib Bug #10086

Damon Chaplin <damon helixcode com> writes:

> Sebastian Wilhelmi wrote:
>
> > Thanks very much. Actually I tried that before, but for one or the other
> > reason (Old version of gtk-doc or incomplete removal of old sgml-files) it
> > didn't work. Now it did.
>
> It was broken until June-ish.
>

> I think I should do a new release of gtk-doc, since quite a bit has changed
> since 0.3.
>
> Is there anything that desperately needs fixing before 0.4?

It might be good to test it with the gtk-reference/glib-reference.

I've been making various changes/additions for the GTK+-2.0 stuff and
haven't gone back and tested it with the original gtk-reference stuff
recently. I think the changes should all be compatible with the old
stuff, but could be wrong.

Regards,
                                        Owen