Re: Glib Bug #10086

Sebastian Wilhelmi <wilhelmi ira uka de> writes:

> Hi Damon,
>
> Could you please have a look at solving http://bugs.gnome.org/db/10/10086.html
>
> I have no idea how to do that, and I suspect you're the expert in that area.

Note that the canonical version of the docs for glib is no longer
in glib-reference, but in the glib/docs/reference/ subdirectory
of GLib.

Basically, the fix for this is to add

 <INCLUDE>gmodule.h</INCLUDE>

In the appropriate place in glib-sections.txt - that is, after:

<SECTION>
<TITLE>Dynamic Loading of Modules</TITLE>
<FILE>modules</FILE>

<INCLUDE> is described in gtk-doc/doc/sections-file.txt.

Regards,
                                        Owen