enumerations, and cvs

Hi,

I noticed that all the .tmpl files in gtk-reference-1.1.3 have the
enumerated types' elements listed in the text, with space to add
documentation.

However, even with something like:

@GTK_EXPAND: Changes a gtk widget's expansion properties.

that line never actually generates any HTML, and so that part of the
documentation is never seen when browsing. Is this a bug with the doc
system, or just my system?

This is with gtk-doc 0.3.

Also, should I be using CVS to keep my copy of the docs in sync yet? I
noticed there was a module on gnome cvs with the ref docs on, and that there
was talk a while ago about using CVS, but I've not heard anything about it
since...

Regards,

--
Lee.