Re: Last few pieces of GTK+ documentation needed

On Fri, Oct 22, 1999 at 10:57:49AM +0100, Damon Chaplin wrote:
=20
> Yes, it is a quiet list.

Often those are the most productive ;)

> OK. I'll put you down on the list. Good luck with GtkWidget!

Thanks. I actually read a lot of source of GTK and it was not that hard=20
to follow. Problems start when I jump to the GDK stuff - I should read=20
some Xlib docs first probably ;)

> A lot of the General section is related to the main loop which is also
> documented in Glib, so make sure you read that.

Thanks for the hint.

> If anything is deprecated it should be commented in the header (or maybe
> source) file. The ChangeLog also contains lots of useful snippets of info.

Hmm, that's dumb of me. Surely the headers are the right place for that=20
information since it's the only source seen by the GTK+ users.

Thanks
    Torsten

PGP signature