See Also

I think we should incorporate a "See Also" section for every reference page. I
know that the Object Hierarchy already does that to some extent but there are
times when there are related items that are outside of the current hierarchy.

Perhaps we can make a new section for each page that will generate "See
Also". In this section we can re-list the Object Hierarchy members and
then the author can add other items that fall outside of that hierarchy.

thoughts?

Dave
--

          David Mason