GTK+ Ref Docs

Hi all GTK+ doc volunteers,

I hope you're all subscribed to our mailing list. If not mail

  gtk-doc-list-request@redhat.com

with 'subscribe' as the message. We'll be discussing things like a
style guide there.

I'm going to create a new package of the documentation in a week or so,
so if you've written anything useful send it to me and I'll include it.
It doesn't have to be perfect yet.

Hopefully I'll finish GLib by then, and then I'll see if I can
understand GDK well enough to write about it!

(The copyright assignment hasn't been sorted out yet, by the way. But I
don't think it will cause any problems.)

Damon