Re: Only 10 widgets left in GTK+ RDP

Lee Mallabone <lee0@callnetuk.com> writes:

| On Mon, 16 Aug 1999, Damon Chaplin wrote:
|
| > We only need volunteers for 10 more widgets:
| >
| >   GtkList
| >   GtkListItem
|
| Aren't these widgets marked down as deprecated? Surely if they really are
| deprecated (I thought they'd been superseded by GtkCList) we shouldn't be
| encouraging their use by providing documentation?

You should say in the documentation that they are depreciated at
least otherwise people will still use them. And then you should point
to what one should use instead.

--
Preben Randhol             oO     "Don't think about domination,  think
[randhol@pvv.org]        .`  ;     about freedom, it doesn't dominate."