Re: Discourse instance

On Fri, 2019-03-01 at 15:41 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi via gtk-devel-list
wrote:
Hi all;

Hey.

after the discussion[1] last month, and the feedback received (both
on list
and off), we decided to trial a Discourse instance on the GNOME
infrastructure.

The Platform/Core sub-category is meant to be used for all
discussions
about GTK, GLib, GdkPixbuf, Pango, and other core libraries of the
GNOME
stack.

Email is still allowed for both posting and replying, though I
strongly
encourage people to give the web UI a try; it's really nice.

Feedback is very much appreciated.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

I haven’t gone through the tutorial with discobot, but seems that 2FA
is not going to work with LDAP logins, right?