Re: Giving GtkPane more than 2 children?

Does your new pane correctly restore the divider positions? The existing GtkPane fails to be able to restore the pane divider position precisely. The reasons why are fairly obvious once you dive into the code. I wrote a new (GTK+2) pane widget for Ardour, too.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/545
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libdazzle/blob/master/src/widgets/dzl-multi-paned.c