Re: Is a Module Definition File needed when building with MSVC (gtk-2-24)?

On 22/01/2018 08:27, John Emmas wrote:
On 22/01/2018 04:12, 范,君維 wrote:

Hi John,

Can you try generating gtk/gtkmarshalers.[c|h] using glib-genmarshal?  Can you also test using the Python version of glib-genmarshal and see whether the linking z   works properly?  If not, use the former .exe version of the tool, and perhaps file a bug against the Python version of glib-genmarshal?

Hi fanc,

Currently, I do build gtk/gtkmarshalers.[c]h] using python   I can try going back to the exe builder but I'm about to go away for a couple of days.  It'll be Wednesday before I get a chance to try this.

BTW - IIRC the previous version of glib-genmarshal was a perl script (rather than an exe). I'd need to get a copy of that old perl script somehow as I won't have it backed up anywhere.  However...

I managed to find an older copy of 'gtk/gtkmarshal.c' (generated by the old perl script).  That one does contain a function called 'gtk_marshal_VOID__ENUM' (as well as all the other missing ones, such as 'gtk_marshal_VOID__BOXED').  However, they aren't contained in the newer (python generated) 'gtkmarshal.c' (not here, anyway).  While I'm away, maybe you can check to see if they get included in your version?  Thanks,

John