Re: migrating gtk

On 05 Feb 2018, at 11:37, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:

Of course if we get a positive response that the bug is still there
we're going to migrate it and keep track of it.

With that in mind, I believe it is much nicer to just leave the old bugs there.

The old bugs will be left there, but closed, so we don't need to check
two bug lists, and split the maintenance resources even more.

What about old bugs that will not receive a response right now / in the very near future? Can these still be
migrated at a later point? I gather there’s a script to do this on a case-by-case basis?

And I assume all data in bugzilla.gnome.org will remain accessible for quite some time to come? This is an
important archive of information.

regards,

-kris.