Re: GApplication process uniqueness, saving config files and multi-seat support

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 12:00:28PM -0700, Christian Hergert wrote:
On 09/10/2017 04:27 AM, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, the same problem can happen with NFS-mounted home
directories.

Some relevant blog posts and mailing list entries from the past.

 http://0pointer.net/blog/projects/locking.html
 http://0pointer.net/blog/projects/locking2.html

Very long thread...

 https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/2010-May/012777.html

There was another post I failed to locate, that went into detail on why none
of this stuff works. I think it was from Lennart as well.

Thanks for the links, I'll read that later.