Re: Generating glib-genmarshal

On 07/09/2017 03:59, Chun-wei Fan (范君維) via gtk-devel-list wrote:

p.s. Were you able to build GDK-Pixbuf succesfully?

Hi Chun-wei,

I'm going through the process of adapting my MSVC projects to accommodate the fact that some old perl scripts are now python scripts (and glib-genmarshal is now a python script too). Gdk-pixbuf (and Gtk+2) are both on my radar for this afternoon so I'll let you know how I get on! Regards,

John