Re: GtkGrid children and GTK_ALIGN_END

The wildcard here, and what makes me confused as to whether my own rationale makes sense, is that you have the grid expanding; I can't immediately think of cases where I've used such a construct, so I don't know what I expect it to do! It's also been a while since I thought about how alignment and expansion interact - I think once you get your program to a point where it works, the brain begins to remove that information ;) - so I don't know if anything I've said makes much sense, and would like an opinion from someone else.