Re: Stackexchange community for GNOME/GTK+

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 7:02 AM Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi.

On Mi, 2017-05-10 at 08:04 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> Looks like if you want to do this, we'd have to host it
Or use Stackoverflow.
Sri's motivation was:

> We need to have a search engine index-able library of knowledge on
> our platform.  Modern programmers today frequently use stackexchange
> and google to ask questions and to look for answers for questions.\

I tend to think that Stackoverflow perfectly matches that.

Agreed, I'm a big fan of this but I don't see a reason why it ought to be a separate community from the existing Stack Overflow site.

Regards,
Philip C