Re: GtkSocket/GtkPlug accessibility

Hi,

Thanks for those answers.

Le 29/12/2016 à 11:51, Alejandro Piñeiro a écrit :
But fact is things like MATE-Panel make heavy use of those, so it'd be
nice to have it work properly.

Then perhaps it is about using AtkSocket/AtkPlug on MATE-Panel. But that
is an advice given without looking at all that code.

Okay, I'll see then.  If it's not something that should be done at the
GtkSocket/Plug level and would profit everyone, I might investigate a
different hackish solution that might be good enough for the MATE-Panel
specific problem.  Or see to use AtkSocket/Plug in MATE-Panel's side if
needed, we'll see.

Regards,
Colomban