Re: Use of lrint() in 'gdk-pixbuf/pixops/pixops.c'

This issue relates to gdk-pixbuf, which does not have the C89 fallback code that GTK has.

Personally, I'd be completely open to stop suppprting MSVC older than 2015 in newer releases of G* libraries and start requiring C99 features, like we did for GTK in the master branch. Nevertheless, I understand that there are people that still wish to build GTK 2.x on Windows, and gdk-pixbuf is still a dependency for that, so we need to keep C89 compatibility for a while longer.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.